About The HGA Group
We are one of the oldest, most established manufacturer’s representative organizations in the United States with a history that can be traced to 1939. The firm is led by its third generation of partners, Rod Johnson and John McCurdy. The products that we represent are marketed through a dealer distribution network and are among the leading lines specified by prominent consultants and architects in foodservice. HGA-represented factories make products that are present in virtually every kitchen, cafeteria and concession project. Consistent quality and precise communication with customers is the trademark of The HGA Group.
You can learn more about the products we offer by contacting our main office at (800) 832-6442.
Demo equipment for sale
You can get great deals on reconditioned demo equipment. See what we have available.
The HhC 2020™ is capable of cooking sixty 12-inch pizzas in one hour, offering throughput exceeding 28-inch conveyors in a compact 20-inch design. Because of its patented technology, electric operation, and small footprint, the HhC 2020™ is the first of its kind to be UL®-certified for ventless operation
- Independently-controlled top and bottom air impingement
- Variable-speed High h recirculating impingement airflow system
- Stackable design up to 3 high (requires stacking kits)
- Easy to clean mono-finger design
- Idle mode for energy conservation
- Built-in self diagnostics for monitoring oven components
- Left or right feed conveyor belt direction via software
- Includes plug and cord (6 ft.)
- Includes two 6″ conveyor extensions
- Warranty – one year parts and labor
- Smart voltage sensor technology (U.S. only)